Garlic grows underground in the form of a bulb. Covered in an inedible papery skin, the bulb, or head as it is more often referred to, is comprised of individual sections called cloves. Garlic, which is inexpensive, is generally used as a flavoring ingredient in recipes.
- Origin from India / Pakistan / Thailand / China / Etc
- Wholesale prices available
- 10 KG up – RM 7.20/KG
- 50 KG up – RM 6.90/KG
- 100 KG up – RM 6.80/KG
TERMS OF ORDER
- Minimum Order 10 kgs above.
- Free delivery for mix product of 20 sacks & above for KL, Putrajaya & Selangor only.
- 2 days advance booking.
- Prices varies base on season and product’s availability.
- Orders below 20 sacks is chargeable a transport cost of RM5-RM30 (depending on area) within KL, Putrajaya & Selangor.