- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B2
Health Benefits Info
- Almonds are a fantastic source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help to protect against oxidative stress, which can damage molecules in cells and contribute to aging and diseases like cancer.
- Almonds are high in Vitamin E, which protects your cell membranes from damage.
- Almonds can assist with blood sugar control.
- Magnesium also has benefits for blood pressure levels.
- Almonds can lower cholesterol levels.
- Almonds prevent harmful oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Eating almonds reduces hunger, lowering your overall calorie intake.
- Almonds are incredibly effective for weight loss.