Red onions are cultivars of the onion with purplish-red skin and white flesh tinged with red. These onions tend to be medium to large in size and have a sharp flavour and eyes-watering qualities. They are often consumed raw, grilled or lightly cooked with other food. Red onions are available throughout the year and are high in fiber.
- Origin from India / Pakistan / Thailand / Etc
- Wholesale prices available
- 10 KG up – RM 1.39/KG
- 50 KG up – RM 1.35/KG
- 100 KG up – RM 1.30/KG
TERMS OF ORDER
- Minimum Order 10 kgs above.
- Free delivery for mix product of 20 sacks & above for KL, Putrajaya & Selangor only.
- 2 days advance booking.
- Prices varies base on season and product’s availability.
- Orders below 20 sacks is chargeable a transport cost of RM5-RM30 (depending on area) within KL, Putrajaya & Selangor.