- Saturated Fat
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- Mono-Unsaturated Fat
- Vitamin B-6, B-12, D
Health Benefits Info
- Fight Heart Disease – help prevent the formation of plaque within artery walls. Cashews are also associated with lowered triglyceride levels and reduced levels of inflammation, all of which help protect you from heart disease, heart attacks or stroke.
- Help Prevent Gallstones
- Can Help with Weight Loss or Maintenance -to an improved metabolism, higher energy and better digestive health.
- Help Maintain Bone Health – Cashews nutrition benefits include bone health improvement due to the presence of calcium, magnesium and potassium, together with a low sodium intake. These are associated with protection against bone demineralization. can help protect you from bone fractures and osteoporosis.
- May Help Prevent Colon, Prostate and Liver Cancers
- Support Healthy Brain Function
- Lower the Risk for Diabetes
- Cashews also help lower levels of inflammation
- Help Prevent Migraine Headaches
- Cashews help support healthy brain function and improve blood circulation while lowering blood pressure.
- Help Maintain Healthy Skin – Cashews nutrition supports healthy skin due to the presence of healthy essential fatty acids. Healthy sources of fat are needed to keep skin hydrated and free from irritation, flaking and premature aging.